Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Truth Time

Alright, I've been busy.  Have I been able to work out everyday? No. Most of the days since my last post? No. But since I knew I'd be too busy to work out I've been eating a little healthier, and drinking my tea.

This past weekend, I hosted a jewelry/make up party.  No time to exercise when the house needed to be cleaned.  So I made sure to serve healthier snacks, which I found on pinterest, such as:
They were delicious and any leftover fruit can go into a smoothie!
(Click on the pictures for the orignial links with recipes! and check out Momminitup.com for other tried adn true pinterest ideas)

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I think I want to try the dessert kebobs soon!! they look YUM!
    visiting from PinFTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julie Anne - the dessert kabobs look AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete