Monday, March 19, 2012

Still truckin'

Since I've had a hard time getting back into my workout routine I've decided not to add anything new this week.  Instead, I've decided to try a metabolism boosting drink I pinned awhile ago. 
Dr. Oz's Tangerine Weight-Orade Recipe...a powerful metabolism-boosting drink. It contains: green tea, shown to boost metabolism 12% by drinking just one cup; tangerine, with a chemical composition that increases sensitivity to insulin and stimulates genes that help to burn fat; and mint, a calorie-free flavor enhancer. In a large pitcher, combine: 8 cups of brewed green tea / 1 tangerine, sliced / A handful of mint leaves / Stir this delicious concoction up at night so all the flavors fuse together. Drink 1 pitcher daily for maximum metabolism-boosting results.                   

For "real" instructions, check out the original blog posting.  I'm not a fan of any kind of tea but I'll give it a try, maybe without the mint.  I'm still going to continue with my cardio on the treadmill, the wall sits and my flab eraser for my arms.


How's your workout going?  Try any Pinterest pins lately?  See any I should try?  Want to see what others are trying?  Check out Momminitup.com to see it those pins really work!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness we seriously ARE twins! I don't like tea either!!!! How strange is that?! Keep up your hard work, you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your comments and support:)How's your workout going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now, I'm a little off. I helped Kyle's mom clean out her garage on Saturday and I had to keep carrying stuff up and down stairs. My calves are shot. They hurt sooo bad. So hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so going to try this! Gorilla workout hurt tonight! Lunges and squats ...ouch.

    ReplyDelete