Tuesday, March 27, 2012

They're Right, It's Exercise AND Diet

Saturday and Sunday morning I met my friend Gabi at the gym.  We showed those elipticals whose boss and I showed Gabi how to Erase Arm Flab.  It was great.  Then I went to the mall, picked up a few Chik-fil-A sandwiches for lunch (for the family, not just me) on my way out.  Then, we promised my oldest some Dairy Queen to make his fat lip feel better, he caught the baseball with it. I just undid all my hard work. 

So, I went to my pinterest boards to find some healthy eating pins to try out.  Guess what? I pin an awful lot of desserts:)  But I did find a few dinner ideas and some healthy snacking.  I decided to try this:
 
For a list of these healthy snacks, check out the orignial post.

I chose to fill my tray with easy healthy snacks such as yogurt, protein bars, apples, bananas, oranges, popcorn etc.  It's been so easy to grab something good and I don't feel guilty about messing up my workout:)

Check out other actually tried pins over at Momminitup.com! 

1 comment:

  1. that is an awesome pin!! I will def be re-pinning that one. Thanks for linking up! Oh, and Chik-fil-a and Dairy Queen...YUM!!! Two of my faves. But back to healthy snacking....

    ReplyDelete